2006 Topps 52 Rookies Sealed Hobby Box
Configuration: 20 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.
2006 Topps Rookies – 1952 Edition highlights all of this year’s brightest Rookies on the famous card design that revolutionized the baseball card industry. Featuring every Rookie-eligible player from 2006, this set is inspired by the distinguished 1952 Topps design, which set the precedent for all modern trading cards and has become the most sought-after baseball card series of all time. Don’t miss your chance to order all of today’s hottest Rookie baseball cards on the time-honored design of the past.
* 3 autograph cards per box!
* New Concept! Ticket to Stardom Relics (featuring actual ticket stubs from the player’s first game)
* More than 300 Rookies (including Jered Weaver, Stephen Drew, and Justin Verlander)
* A reprint of Mickey Mantle’s 1952 Topps card at its original #311
* Mickey Mantle(1)
* High Numbers(39 variations) – Inserted 1:5 packs
Chrome Parallel Cards
* Gold Refractors(90)
* Chrome Refractors(90)
Insert Cards – 8 per box!
* Debut Flashbacks(20)
** Gold, Refractor, and Chrome Parallels(60 variations) – Sequentially numbered to 52, 552, and 1952 respectively
* Dynamic Duos(30 subs/15 cards)
Autographed Cards(57) – 3 per box!
* ’52 Signatures
** Every player is also signing a Special Edition version – Hand numbered to 500!
* NEW! Ticket to Stardom – Sequentially numbered to 10